Breaking News

header ads

When I try to forget you

When I try to forget you
Even your dreams did not stop to following me
While,I am Trying to live alone
Even the darkness stop my path

While I trying to find you
The cloud came and covered my way
My all efforts were fruitless
The World is  just  like Statue in the name of Emptiness ,
I also got lost in emptiness


My love for you is like the raging sea,So powerful and deep it will forever be.Through storm, wind, and heavy rain,It will withstand every pain.Our hearts are so pure and love so sweet.I love you more with every heartbeat!



Your difference in the feeling of the mind
No injustice, no compromise
I wish you success
I will not be deceived even if I forget

There is no doubt that I love you
But when I try to forget You,
 even your dreams did not stop following me.

===== susmita Sharma=====

Post a Comment

1 Comments

If you have any question regarding this post, please let me know.